How To Clean Your Office Equipment
We know you’ve been wondering how to clean your office equipment but have no idea how to do it.
The fact is that microorganisms live in our work areas, especially if we are not in the habit of constantly cleaning and washing our hands.
We need to use different types of cleaning materials and keep your work area ventilated to avoid the spread of viruses and bacteria.
This helps to keep away the thousands of germs and bacteria that live with us every day.
Monitor, keyboard and mouse
To clean these devices it is necessary to use
paper towels, compressed air, gloves, and a towel with an alcohol-based solution.
- Put on the gloves and disconnect all the accessories.
- Use compressed air between the keys of the keyboard to remove all the dirt.
- Use the towel with the alcohol-based solution on the keyboard, mouse, and monitor.
- Clean everything with paper towels.
To clean the desk we can use the alcohol-based solution with an atomizer and paper towels.
- Apply the alcohol-based solution directly to the entire desk.
- Leave for a few minutes and then remove with paper towels.
- Repeat the same step a second time and let it dry for a few more minutes.
To clean the printer we can use swabs, an alcohol-based solution, a towel, and compressed air.
- Use compressed air to remove debris inside the printer.
- Use the swabs with the alcohol-based solution to clean the buttons and some non-electronic parts inside the printer.
- Use the towel with the alcohol-based solution to wipe the surface of the printer and let it dry for a few minutes.
And now that you know how to clean your office equipment you can be aware that you are creating a safer work environment for yourself and everyone else.