How To Deep Clean A House
If you are looking for how to deep clean a house. These tips will make your house look always perfect. Our professional cleaners have put together a list of the cleaning essentials for your next deep cleaning.
Start with Tough Areas
Disinfect and clean the joints of the bathrooms and kitchen. Why do you think they have such an ugly color? Accumulated dirt and grease, since it is not something that we usually clean.
Clean the walls, paint if necessary.
Perhaps this step is not so necessary for everyone. It depends on the color of your walls, whether or not you smoke inside the house, etc..
Cleaning and disinfection of carpets.
Please! It is not enough to sweep them daily, it is necessary to wash them with every change of season. That is to say, when you are going to store or display them for the season.
Cleaning of light fixtures.
You may be thinking, does that really have to be cleaned? Yes, light fixtures accumulate a lot of dirt and dust. Each week you should wipe them with either with duster or moist towel.
It is necessary to clean them, especially the bottom part that picks up a lot of dirt. If dirt build up is present it will make it difficult to open and close. If you have glass on your door, clean it once or twice a week, otherwise it will look dirty.
Deep cleaning is not something you dor regularlly. Therefore, you can hire a cleaning company to do it, as it is usually carried out by professionals. After all this is a cleaning that takes more time and effort. If you choose a profesional deep cleaning service you will be sure the job is done correctly. Aside from that a cleaning company uses good quality products that are suitable for the home. Additionally a professional deep cleaning of your house will last much longer.
View our guide on choosing the best house cleaning services in Aurora IL
Also view our top Rated Naperville cleaning service.
You may also search your local area for the best house deep cleaning services near me
How often is deep cleaning required for your house.
We recommend you do a deep cleaning every 2-3 months to make sure your house stays in top shape.
Tips to make cleaning more enjoyable
Now that we have told you how to deep clean here are a few tricks to make deep cleaning of your house less boring:
- If you have company or young children get them involved!
- Put on some music, choose that playlist that cheers you up, and get on with it while you clean up. Time will fly by and you won’t even notice.
- While you clean look for things you no longer need. Get rid of them and buy the things you do need.
- Plan your cleaning day, getting organized will be easier, and you’ll finish sooner.
- What if you give yourself a prize? Don’t tell me no, come on, who doesn’t like a gift. If you complete the job give yourself something, go out for lunch or dinner. We know that it’s not something we can all afford, or that it can always be done. But, we are sure that it will motivate you.
Do you have any more tricks or advice? Don’t hesitate to leave it in our comments, so we can all help each other get new ideas. Also please let us know how we can help your cleaning routine.