Moving is not an easy task for many people, it is a totally challenging experience and it requires a lot of planning. There are so many things we have to do when moving that many times we forget one important point: Cleaning. The idea of cleaning before moving is to make sure that your home is completely sanitized and disinfected. So that you can place each of your belongings and you will be sure that there will be no traces of dust and germs that can make you and your loved ones sick. That’s why the Move In Cleaning Naperville experts bring to you the Move In Cleaning Checklist.
Move In Cleaning Checklist from Move In Cleaning Service Naperville
Start with the kitchen
- Vacuum and cabinets.
- Clean and disinfect countertops
- Clean all glass items in your kitchen. Scrub your sinks and faucets with appropriate cleaning products.
- Clean drawers and shelves
- Remove oven racks and racks and clean with soap and water.
- Sweep and mop the kitchen floor.
- Scrub tile and grout with special cleaner.
- Clean tub, shower path, and tub fixtures,
- Rinse and dry all surfaces thoroughly, this will ensure there is no bacteria buildup.
- Scrub the sink and pay attention to handles, faucets, and chrome surfaces.
- Thoroughly clean and disinfect the toilet on all sides, including the water tank.
- Clean and dry the floor
- Remove all cobwebs
- Clean window frames,
- Clean ventilation system
- Deep clean closets
- Sweep and mop floors
- Clean every nook and cranny
- Dust surfaces
- clean electrical outlets
- clean ventilation devices
- remove cobwebs
- sweep and mop floors
Now that you’re about to move into your new Naperville home, it’s a good idea to clean everything before you move in! Ask the professionals and leave everything in the right hands. So you can focus on what’s important: enjoying time with your loved ones.