Guide to Deep Clean your House
Your house may have a lot of dust or mold that you can’t see with the naked eye. We know you keep your closets organized and your dishes clean. And you may vacuum once a week. We also know you try to do a proper Apartment Cleaning in Aurora, but you need to do a deep clean at least once a year. That’s why today we’re showing you a Guide to Deep Clean your House.
Before you start
Before starting you need to pick up the mess. Aurora Maid Service recommends putting everything in the place it belongs. Then, it is time to have a plan! Decide which rooms you will clean first and how long you estimate it will take to clean each of them. Do not panic if you have to divide the work into several days. This is very common when you have limited time and the house is large.
Identify everything you need before you begin. Start reviewing the following supply list by Aurora Maid Service:
- Baking soda.
- Dishwashing soap.
- Disinfectant product.
- White vinegar.
- Window cleaner.
- Vacuum cleaner.
Check if you need special products to clean your home furniture. Now that you have everything, it’s time to start!
The kitchen is one of the areas that gets most dirty. Within this space we recommend:
- Clean the cabinets thoroughly using a soft cloth with warm water and vinegar.
- Vacuum behind and under the refrigerator.
- Clean the refrigerator and defrost it.
- Use baking soda to eliminate odors.
- Discard the old sponges.
- Clean the stove and extractor.
- Remove grease using warm water and dish soap.
- Clean the Microwave.
- Disinfect the sink and countertops.
Rooms and common areas
- Remove all pillows or cushions and vacuum the place.
- If possible, wash all carpets and rugs. If it is not possible, vacuum them properly.
- Dust all wooden furniture.
- Wash curtains.
- Cleanall lighting and ventilation devices including ceiling fans.
- Dust off all ornaments.
- Don’t forget to clean the electronics.
- Wash bedding including covers and quilts.
- Seat and turn the mattress over. You can use baking soda. Leave it for 1 hour and then vacuum again.
- Scrub all the showers, bathtubs, sinks and toilets.
- Get rid of all soap and oil accumulated.
- Remove blockages in the shower and sinks.
- Wash all-glass doors, windows, and mirrors.
- Clean the lamps.
- Clean and disinfect door handles.
- Clean the washing machines and worktops.
- Throw out all empty detergent bottles.
- Remove lint from the dryer.
- Clean cabinets and organize supplies.
- Disinfect your washing machine with a little vinegar.
- Clean all filters.
When you perform an Apartment Cleaning Aurora, it is necessary to mop or vacuum all the floors. Remember to move all the furniture to be able to clean under and behind them.